(In Memoriam) Poet, philosopher, scholar, and spiritually awake human being, John O’Donohue passed away peacefully and unexpectedly in his sleep on January 3, 2008. After retiring from the priesthood in 2000, John spent years as a full-time writer, an international speaker and advocate for social justice, and an inspiration to many. His presence on the advisory board of GAINS kept us grounded in the beauty of this world, while his strong and tender spirituality gave us certainty of realms unseen. We offer his words as a reminder of his teachings.
- To Bless the Space Between Us: A Book of Blessings
- Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
- Beauty: The Invisible Embrace
- Eternal Echoes: Celtic Reflections on Our Yearning to Belong
- website: johnodonohue.com